- Finish “Four C’s” Research Sheet
- Finish Storyboard
- Create Props/Characters/Background/Letters
- Using iMotionHD app, create stop animation. Make Sure you title your film on your ipad.
- Save your stop animation to your camera roll.
- Open IMovie and create a new project.
- Import your stop animation from the camera roll into your iMovie Project.
- Add Voiceover/Narration
- If Needed: Add Title slides and IMovie Extras.
- If Time: Create background music in GarageBand or other important music.
- Save New IMovie onto your camera roll.
- Upload Movie on camera roll into your Vimeo Account.
- Embed Vimeo movie into your “Who Am I” portfolio.
Friday, December 13, 2013
Students are continuing to build their stop animation films... Here is a checklist that we are using to guide student work: