Objective: Discover critical information that helps you determine what creatures to highlight in your future movie.
Task: Research and document the following items about a chosen organism that could live in a Michigan Pond ecosystem.
- Challenges: What challenges does this organism deal with throughout it’s life cycle?
- Connections: What connections does this organism have with other organisms?
- Character: What does this organism look like and act like at each stage of it’s life cycle?
- Components: What does this organism need to survive at each stage of it’s life cycle?
- Document name of organism on back of sheet.
- Document website address for information collected in space below.
- Document information on back of sheet.