Grades are going to start going into the grade book! Here are a couple things to remember...
1. The score (1-4) is a reflection of where your child is RIGHT NOW with that standard. We will revisit them through the year and the improvement will replace the score.
2. If a child had a 4 right now in every standard they would not belong in this class.
3. Kids have been working very hard overall.....getting a 4 is a HUGE challenge in the world of science.
4. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to email me and I can have a conversation with you.
5. If you want to know more about the score, there should be a link to the rubric. Your child will also within the next day or two have their work and rubric to share with you you.
I am proud of all of these kids and how they have started to embrace quality work in 7th Grade.