In science class today we looked at the end of the posted power point on what food webs look like. After that short explanation, we dove into our next set of stations on food webs. The 6 stations are as follows:
1. Hoo eats Hoo food web drawing...this will be available online soon!
2. A continuation of station 1.
3. Computer Station for online viewing of predator/prey examples.
4. Predator/Prey graphing activity (This will be available online soon!)
5. Owl pellet questions and analysis.
6. Finish owl pellet station.
Check out the resource page for more information on these stations including some of the documents.